Field Logic Controller
What is a Field Logic Controller?
- Be used without a PLC in standalone applications
- Perform arithmetic functions, use timers, counters, and even toggle bits
- Share data with a PLC via assigned I/O variables
Using a simple "Condition" and "Action" principle that is integrated into a flow chart user interface, ARGEE allows users with little or no programming experience to easily configure and program their Turck FLC devices.
ARGEE challenges what an I/O device can do by creating a hybrid between simple block I/O and higher level PLCs. The result - Turck's FLC.
- Topics & Technologies
- Condition Monitoring
- Ethernet in Hazardous Locations
- Field Logic Controller
- Industrial Cloud
- Industry 4.0
- Machine Safety
- Modular Machines
- Multiprotocol Ethernet
- Safe work and Occupancy Monitoring