One Device, Three Protocols
Automatically adapts to the industrial Ethernet protocol being used.
- EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, and Modbus TCP
- Turck Multiprotocol I/O device recognizes the master upon power-up and self-configures to that protocol
- Advanced webserver for device configuration, I/O parameterization, and diagnostics via web browser or mobile device
- Embedded Ethernet switch to support a variety of topologies, including linear and ring.
- PROFINET Fast Startup (FSU) and Media Redundancy Protocol (MRP) supported.
- Topology detection and automatic addressing available
- Multiprotocol devices support PROFINET RT, high featured gateway available specifically for PROFINET IRT
- ODVA quick-connect (QC) and Device Level Ring (DLR) features supported
- Multiple configuration options available, for a variety of PLC environments
- Bit register and function code support
- Easy integration within Schneider and Mitsubishi PLCs, PC Controls, and Process Automation systems
In this section
- Topics & Technologies
- Condition Monitoring
- Ethernet in Hazardous Locations
- Field Logic Controller
- Industrial Cloud
- Industry 4.0
- Machine Safety
- Modular Machines
- Multiprotocol Ethernet
- Safe work and Occupancy Monitoring